- Inject the missing database for change password handler
- Fix cloud asset filename encoding
- Fix make vendor error on case insensitive file system
- Support byte-range when serving asset file (SkygearIO/skygear-server#616)
- SkyCMS now supports field validation for the edit and new view. Please note that validation for embedded reference is yet to be supported. Doc to be available later.
- Fixed the many-to-many export bug
- Fixed cannot select filter predicate in a dropdown
- Fixed page does not reset when filter changes
- Asset is now set to be null when the asset value in the import CSV is empty
- Fixed new push campaign button not working
- You can now set a limit to the imported CSV size to avoid timeout.